I swiped this recipe from Allrecipes.com...and it was AMAZING!! I don't have a picture, but, trust me, it was beautiful to behold! Instead of making my own mango salsa, I used Chachie's brand from Win-co. Makes 2 servings and is about 330 calories per serving.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 1/2 cup mango salsa
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C.)
- In a shallow baking dish, combine the olive oil, orange zest, orange juice, salt, pepper and chili flakes. Rinse the fish fillets and pat them dry. Place them into the baking dish and turn to coat with the seasonings.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until fish can be flaked with a fork.
- Place fillets on a platter and spoon the salsa over them to serve.