Pages

Dec 5, 2012

Stroke of Medifast GENIUS!

I did a lot of research yesterday about different ways to get creative with my meals.  I saw a video on YouTube that inspired me and here is what I came up with!!  I hope you love it as much as I do!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake
(Medifast)

1 pack each of Chocolate Chip Cookie Bake and Spice Pancakes 
1/4 t baking soda
1/2 packet Truvia
1/2 t pumpkin pie spice 
1/4 t Cinnamon
1 T sugar free Caramel Flavor Syrup(optional)
1/4 c + 2 T COLD water(or +1T if you use syrup)

Blend together in a bowl with a wire whisk
Divide into equal parts 
pour into provided trays
microwave the one you intend to use right away for about 1 min 5 seconds
put the other one in the fridge. 
the refridgerated one will need to cook for longer.  Mine took about 90 seconds.  Keep an eye on it and once it is done rising in the dish, it should be close to done.  Microwave ovens vary, so just watch it.  You don't want to over cook it!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment