Pages

Sep 3, 2012

Yummy Tilapia!



I really tried to come up with a cute name for this recipe, but there is such an array of ingredients, that I really couldn't pin just one name down!  All I know, is it was YUMMY! 

Marinade:

2 shallots finely chopped
2 T garlic
2 T oregano
4 packets TRUVIA
2 T olive oil
2 T red wine vinegar
2 T lime juice
1 t salt
1 t pepper

Toss all of the ingredients into a gallon size baggie.  Add fish and move it around reaaaaal good to coat.   Place in fridge and allow to marinate up to 4 hours.  Keep in mind that the lime juice in the marinade will partially cook the fish (a method to cook fish called ceviche) so the longer you marinate the fish, the less time it needs to spend in the pan! I cooked each side at medium/high for about 2-3 mins.  I like my fish to be a bit crispy so I cook it at a higher temp so the outer layer gets nice and brown!

I served this with my famous BRUSSLE SPROUTS 1/3 cup brown rice.  This is a perfect Wonderslim lean and green meal!  And it was pretty perfect!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment