Pages

Dec 27, 2010

ZUMBA!!!

http://image.myilive.com/wp/uploads/2009/08/zumba_dance.jpg 

So today, after the hopelessness of last night, I woke up, got myself back on the 5 & 1 plan, and drug my funky butt to a Zumba class at my gym.  I was super nervous about being the new girl in a class.  To my surprise, I did well, enjoyed the heck out of it, and sweated my ace off!  This was so much fun, and a fantastic work out!! 
 
I got back on the plan today, I feel like crap and am detoxing hard core! I am proud to say that I stayed on plan 100% today!  I even went out to dinner tonight and stayed on plan! Baby steps right?!?!?  I stepped on the scale today and I have only put on 5 pounds.  I was truly expecting more.  So here is the new goal.  Loose the 5 I gained over the holidays, and then loose 5 more.  I think with the new Zumba class and my new found commitment to the plan, this should be a breeze!! 

With that being said, I am off to make myself some amazing soft serve! Good night, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment