Pages

Apr 22, 2013

Recipes...yummy, yummy recipes!

I have really had a fun time this last week trying new recipes.  There is nothing like a lifestyle shift to get you out of a cooking rut! I have been so amazed at the amount of online resources there are for clean eating, and I have had some amazing meals this week!  Here are a few I would like to share!  I found an amazing site called Paleo & Wine.  I got a few recipes this week from there!


 This was one of the most amazing breakfast meals I have ever had, this will for sure be a regular in our house!


The only thing I did different for this recipe was I made my dipping sauce out of balsamic and Paleo Mayo. It was amazing!



And an oldie, that I made Paleo Friendly!

(click the link for the old version)

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 T coconut oil
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup organic beef broth
3/4 C canned Lite Coconut Milk
3-4 T Spicy Brown Mustard
1t dried Thyme

Melt coconut oil in frying pan
salt and pepper your chicken breasts and place in the pan
cook until juices run clear, about 5 mins each side
remove chicken from pan, but keep the juices. 
pour broth into pan and let boil until reduced by half. About 2 mins
whisk in coconut milk, mustard and thyme
Let boil and thicken stirring often, about 3 mins.
Place chicken back in pan and coat with sauce.
Serve warm topped with sauce, 
Enjoy!

I serve mine with Brussel Sprouts topped with the yummy sauce!



Pan Sauteed Beets

2-4 cooked beets( I got pre-cooked packaged beets at Costco and used those)
1 T Butter
1t minced garlic( I use a freeze dried variation)
1 t onion powder

melt butter in frying pan
slice your beets into strips
place beets, garlic and onion powder in frying pan and saute until tender and warm through. 


1 comment:

  1. Though Rooney Mara admitted that she was feeling tired and apprehensive about hitting
    the gym. But like a true professional. Solar power is very
    efficient and draws its energy from the absorption.
    Subsequently released the likes of Jason Zweig, Phil Town, Benjamin Graham, investment genius, mentor to Warren Buffett, and Burton G.
    Generally speaking, software packaging boxes sticker printing paper worldwide in a cost effective means of advertisement.


    My web site vinyl sticker

    ReplyDelete