Pages

Nov 2, 2010

I DID IT!!

http://www.quitsmokingonline.com/loseweight/celebrate.gif 
Well, I did it!  I reached my 3 month goal!!!  I set a few goals when I started TSFL and today I accomplished one of them!  I reached 145 pounds.  That means I have lost 33 pounds since August 9th and 43 pounds since this time last year.  Being 145 means a lot to me.  It means that I weigh less than I did when I graduated high school, it means I weigh less than I have in my entire adult life, it means that I was able to achieve a goal I have never been able to achieve in my entire life.  Another goal I thought I may never be able to achieve is that I have been 100% committed to my goal and have not cheated once!  I also have been running again...all in all things are good for me right now!  I am so grateful for the changes that TSFL has helped make in my life.  I have been able to do things I never EVER thought possible.  
Pictures to come soon!  

My new goal...135 pounds! 

No comments:

Post a Comment