Pages

May 20, 2010

Breakfast of Freaking Champions

http://www.ap-petite.com/5.gif
Once again, the most amazing things I eat are usually suggestions of my Weight Watchers Queen Sister...this one took me a while to try for some reason. This is not an actual picture, because I housed it before I could get a picture, so this is the closest thing I could find on the internet!! You will love this...I PROMISE! And for only 4 points!!

1 Double Fiber English Muffin (Oroweat)
1/2 banana
1/2 tbls. Nutella

Toast, spread, slice, ENJOY!

I paired this with a cup of honey nut cherrios and some soy milk....mmmmm! If you have never tried Nutella before, it is in the same isle as the peanut butter. This recipe would be amazing with strawberries, on on crepes instead of the muffin, the possibilities are endless.

1 comment:

  1. Oh April you look amazing and are so much fun to follow! Thanks for all the amazing recipes and inspiration. I have fallen off the bandwagon, gotten back on, and been up and down my whole life. I loved WW when I was going, It's a great program. When I lived in France I think I gained about 15 pounds and it may or may not have been related to my daily consumption of large amounts of nutella. We would eat it by the spoonful...on fresh butter croissants...crackers...oh you name, we ate it! But I love your sensible nutella creation which I will indeed be trying soon!

    ReplyDelete