Pages

Jan 19, 2011

Day Three and 100%

http://mathman1.com/mathman1/taylor/_borders/100-4c.gif 
So today was day three of my venture back into the 5&1.  I am pleased to say I have had MANY temptations over the last few days but I have stayed 100%.  I even drove my prego bestie through the Taco Bell drive thru with NOT one cheat!  I wanted to...I really did.  And later in our shopping trip together when we stopped again at Iceberg for the babysitter, i really wanted a shake, but I did not partake!  I am inching closer and closer to 130 pounds and this time, I got this in the bag!  I really think the first couple of days are the toughest then you just go into auto pilot.  My coach sent me this little tid bit, and I wanted to share it!  This is a check list for those of you on TSFL.  If you are having a hard time loosing, go over this list and evaluate yourself.

If you are hungry or do not have energy, you are not in the Fat Burning stage:
What is keeping you from getting into the fat burnig stage?
1. Are you eating all of your 5 meals and one LEAN & GREEN
2. What is in your LEAN & GREEN (check the worksheet)
3. Are you having more that one TSFL SNACK (bars?)
4. Do you drink coffee? If so, what do you put in it?
5. Do you chew gum, eat mints, drink too many sugar-free beverages?
6. Are you drinking AT LEAST 64 ounces of water (the more the better)?
7. Is there ANYTHING passing your lips that is not on the 5 & 1? 

No comments:

Post a Comment