Pages

Jan 16, 2011

New Motivation!

http://www.applegazette.com/wp-content/uploads/iphone-verizon-logo1.jpeg 
Right now in my life there are two things I want.  These two things have been things I have wanted for a long time. One, I want to be 130 pounds...really really bad.  Two, ever since their introduction into the world, I have drooled over the iphone, and I want one.  When it was announced that my network, Verizon was getting the iphone, I nearly cried.  My instinct was to camp out at my Verizon store until they are released.  But, I have come up with a way to motivate myself to kick it into gear and get this last 10 pounds outta here!!  I will get a phone when I get down to 130.  This means launching back into the 5&1 program.  I have been at a stand still for the last few months and happily maintaining my weight.  But, I know I am capable of more, so with a new found motivation, tomorrow is a new day...and a new program. So world here I go.  I am nervous for some reason.  I think because for the last two months I have really enjoyed food again, and not really had to pay for it on the scale.  When I started the 5&1 for the first time I was desperate.  This time, I have a totally different kind of motivation. I am excited and I am ready!  

Wish me Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment