Pages

Mar 19, 2011

Ready to Have Your Mind Blown??

http://www.celebritydietdoctor.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/cardio-free-diet.jpg 

So I got this book in the mailbox today and I was pretty excited to start reading it.  I am on chapter three and have already had my MIND BLOWN.  Now, I know that there are millions of claims out there regarding health and weight loss and it seems like all of the "experts" have different methods and different scientific proof to back up said claims.  I for one am a huge believer in doing what you enjoy, and doing the things that make you want to work out.  This book has an eight week program.  I will let you know if I decide to do it, and if so, I will be sure to keep you updated.  I have been intrigued by this book for a while, so when I saw it on Amazon.com for .99, I had to bite!  I will let you know what I think. If you just can't wait, and want to investigate for yourself, check out Amazon.com.  At this point, I really recommend it.  I thought I would hi-light the points I found interesting and share them with you on this blog, but I ended up hi-lighting entire pages and I am sure there are laws about me publishing large portions of the book on my blog, so check it out for yourself, you won't be disappointed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment