Pages

Mar 28, 2011

Tell Me What You Think!?!?


So today I started day one of my new workout. It was much more of a challenge than I thought it was going to be. Since I have been working out so much, I decided to add all of the extra phase 2 and phase 3 workouts. I thought for sure I was going to be able to do 3 sets of all of the workouts, but, I was WRONG. I only did one set of about 14 workouts and my muscles were a shakin'! I will make some modifications next time I do the workout, I know which exercises to ad more weight to and which ones I need to do with less weight. The trick here is that you lift very slowly and hold for two counts before releasing very slowly. By the end of 10 reps, you can definitely feel the burn! Another observation I made is that calling this a "Cardio Free" workout is misleading. I was really sweating by the end of the workout and my heart was pumping. I can see how once you get these moves down that this could be a great cardiovascular workout. I enjoyed it and felt very challenged, which I love! Do yourselves a favor and buy this book, you can pick it up for so cheap on Amazon.com

I really want to know what you think of this video, and if you try the workout, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment