Pages

Aug 30, 2012

Product Review


So yesterday went really well.  I am happy to report that the food tastes SO much better than I was expecting! My favorite from yesterday was the Creamy Alfredo!  I did try the Chocolate Chip Pudding, and while the flavor was good, it was kind of lumpy, so I think next time I will blend it up in the Ninja! This morning I had a shake and a Cinnamon Pastry Tart.  I was expecting a more flaky consistency, but instead, it basically tasted like the Oatmeal Cookie.  I toasted it for a few minutes and it was pretty good.  In my shake I did Hot Cocoa mix, 1/2 cup Almond Milk, 1 cup water, 6 cubes of ice, 2 C baby spinach, and 2 tbs. sugar free Kahlua syrup.  I skipped the frozen banana so I could have fruit with my morning snack.

I was a bit hungry yesterday, but because my shipment didn't come till afternoon, I wasn't on plan during the morning.  Today, I already feel great and full!  I just feel so encouraged with the taste and the variety of the food!  

Had some help blogging this morning!  Isn't my little assistant so stinking cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment