Pages

Aug 13, 2010

I am back!

http://www.healtherway.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/medifast.jpg
http://www.cassidymg.com/_images/tsfl_LOGO.jpg

By now most of you who read this blog know that we were pregnant and that unfortunately we lost the pregnancy about 3 weeks ago. I have been through the gambit of emotions this last three weeks, but as a family we have been comforted and we know that we are being prayed for, and watched over. We have given ourselves a three month break before we start trying to get pregnant again. I felt like I needed the time to clear my head, get our lives back, get my husband into school, and for me, get some weight off!

So that is why I am back again so soon! This time, because of our shorter time line, I have chosen to do Medifast through Take Shape For Life. I am on day five and can I just say...A-FREAKING-MAZING! I feel so good, the food is good, and drum roll paaaleeeeaase, I HAVE LOST 9 LBS IN 5 DAYS!!!!! Now, I know that this won't be the case for the duration, but it is one heck of a jump start! I had put on about 20 pounds since April...one, I was pregnant for four months, and two, I have spent the last three weeks eating my sorrow. I had given myself the green light to eat whatever I wanted and however much of it I wanted...and it showed...on the scales. So here I am once again, blogging my feelings, tracking my success, and hopefully, helping someone else along.

HERE is a link to the Take Shape For Life site...if this sounds interesting to you...let me know! I was one of this plans BIGGEST skeptics, and I have been proven wrong, VERY wrong. It took the first few days for me to become a believer, but the first time I stepped on the scale and saw a 4 lb loss...I WAS SOLD! There is an amazing book that the company just released called "Dr. A's Habits of Health,". I have been reading this book as I go along with the program. It is one of the most amazing health books I have ever read...and I have read a ton of them! Even if you don't think this plan is for you, if you read this book, you will be convinced! Well, I am glad to be back! I won't have as many recipes or product suggestions for this first little while because I am eating one cooked meal a day, but I will try to share my tips and tricks, and mostly journal. If you have any questions about the program...feel free to email me at majohnson10@hotmail.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment