Pages

Aug 14, 2010

Something New and Fun!

http://content.costco.com/Images/Content/Product/406501.jpg
Yesterday while I was loading my car after a trip to Target I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and it was an old friend from my home town! It was soooo good to see her and chat and it just so happens her daughter is an amazing coach for TSFL. So naturally our conversation turned to food, and tips and tricks, and since she has been doing the program longer than me, she had some great advice. Lucky for me I was right next to Costco, because one of her golden nuggets of wisdom pertained to the Kirkland brand of salmon burgers. I happen to be slightly picky when it comes to salmon and was praying these were good....so tonight for my lean and green, I fried one of these up with some Mrs. Dash garlic herb seasoning, and ate it with some baby cucumbers from Costco(which happen to be my FAVORITE!!) and the remaining fritters I had from last nights meal! It was DEEEEEEELISSSHHH! I loved these, and they are so quick to make!! Try them out and let me know if you have any other preparation suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment