Pages

Sep 20, 2010

Things I Loved to Eat Today


I have used this dressing before, but sort of forgot about it until I was at the grocery store the other day looking for something new. I grabbed a bottle of Kraft Light Raspberry Vinaigrette. This dressing is amazing with chicken and tonight I made a salad with:

6 oz. cooked chicken
2 baby cucumbers peeled and sliced
2 cups artisan lettuce blend from Costco
3 tbs. dressing

I loved this salad! I have discovered another little gem...the artisan lettuce blend. I was so tired of romaine lettuce and plain ole iceberg wasn't cutting it either. So I tried this last time I went to Costco, and I LOVE IT! These flavors ad a little zing to your regular salad blend!
http://addictedtocostco.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/gp_emily_1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment