Pages

Mar 13, 2010

AHHRRRGGGGG!


So I get to work today..feeling good, feeling fit, feeling ready to take on the day, and I walk in the back room to grab a drink and NOOOOO some sweet sweet soul brought doughnuts and pastries for everyone to share! My instant response was OH CRAP...I am not ready for this...but I am proud to report that I did not partake in the beauty that is a maple bar! To my benefit, that same sweet sweet soul brought apples and a meat and cheese tray and whole wheat rolls...I know, right, lots of food to bring eh? So, I sat and munched on apples instead and watched as everyone else enjoyed their pastries.

Usually, I would be bitter and jealous that they got to enjoy a treat without the immense guilt and self hatred that I would feel all day, but today was different, I felt majorly powerful and in control. I was also so glad to report to my trainer who just happened to be coming in to get her hair done today, that I was clean! Sooo, April 1, doughnut, BIG FAT -0-!!! (I am pounding the keys as I type that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment