Pages

Mar 15, 2010

A New Relationship With an Old Friend

http://ronisweigh.com/resources/foodfinds/boca.jpgI had tried veggie burgers in the past, and had always loved them. You know how sometimes you love something, and then you sort of forget about it?? Yeah, so while I was grocery shopping I grabbed some Boca burgers. I had one for lunch today and remembered why I loved them! I also love the Morning Star brand. They have a sun dried tomato and a mushroom burger that are both awesome.

The way I prepare these is like this:
a) place frozen patty in frying pan on medium heat. Cook each side until slightly charred...about 4-5 mins each side
b) prepare bun...I use the new sandwich thins from Oroweat and spread the Laughing Cow low fat french onion spread on it. Add pickles, lettuce and one slice of Kraft free American singles...tada! You have a yummy, lunch.

I ate my burger with carrots and a boston cream pie yogurt...delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment