Pages

Mar 12, 2010

This is Horrifying!




MMMkkkk, so as horrifying as this is for me to do, I am posting my "before" pictures. These were taken about a year ago at the beginning of yet another failed diet attempt. I am however proud to say that I am 25 pounds lighter than I am in these pics thanks to a lot of counting calories, and working out. Again however,I am at a standstill with my weight loss and I am even slowly putting it back on, soooo, I joined Weight Watchers this morning, and am starting this blog for selfish reasons really, I need to vent! I would invite anyone who reads this, to please comment, share, vent, brag, whatever. We are all in this together, and if we can help each other along the way it is all the better right!! RIGHT! So, here we go! WE ARE SNUBBIN' the CHUB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment