Pages

Mar 13, 2010

I Heart iTouch!


So for Christmas my amazing husband got me by far the best gift EVER! My new love, the iPod Touch. I am sure he completely regrets it now since I am obsessed with it, but can I just say, my obsession comes with huge rewards!! Two things I am in love with right now:

1) The FA-REEEEEE Weight Watchers App, it is WONDERFUL. Seriously, you can take your nutrition info with you everywhere!

2) Nike+iPod. My iPod came with this app, so I just bought the amazing little bean sensor and put it on my shoes and BAM your workouts are tracked, times, paced and then sent to a personal website online! AMAZING, plus you can set a power song to play whenever you need a boost during your walk or run(immabe by Black Eyes Peas thank you very much!)

Here are some links to check out!
NIKE+iPod

Weight Watchers App

No comments:

Post a Comment