Pages

Mar 12, 2010

Oh DIet Coke I knew I loved you!

So, two recipes that I have already tried that use less than 3 ingredients, one of them being a can of diet coke!

1) Combine a Diet Coke with a box of Devils Food Cake mix...stir...pour into a cake pan and bake according to directions and voila...you have a yummy cake. What is awesome, is the cake kind of condenses over a few days and by days 2 and 3 you have more of a brownie texture

2) BBQ Chicken

1 cup ketchup(I am going to try it with tomato sauce and see what happens, plus you will be skipping all of the sugar in ketchup)

1 can Diet Coke

Combine those two ingredients in a large frying pan and bring to a slow boil.

Add 3 or four large chicken breasts and let it all simmer for 1 hour.

I served this over Quinoa so so so yummy!

When I make Quinoa I boil broth instead of water, that ads extra flavor!
Follow the link for some info on this amazing grain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment