Pages

Apr 2, 2010

Be Prepared

http://www.storytellerflutes.com/images/BePreparedToSurviveLogoTM.jpg

My friend and I were talking the other day about one of the major diet pitfalls, and it was preparedness. I know that when I don't have healthy choices at my finger tips, it is easy to slip up. Yesterday at work, I had not prepared my own lunches, and I spent most of the day starving, then binging on whatever I could find, then came home and ate half of my daily points in about an hour?!?!?! So, my goal for next week is to be prepared! I am sure there are some great tips out there...anyone got stuff to share? I would love to hear any ideas!!


1 comment:

  1. I used to buy special treats like chocolate chips, gold fish etc., and put enough in a little baggy to make the points I wanted. Then I stashed those in the car or in the cupboard. Also if you like oranges you could buy those small cutie(clementine)ones and keep those at the salon. Those are great because they are so easy to peel.

    ReplyDelete