Pages

Apr 14, 2010

Here They Are!! Before and Kind of After!!!





















































































After a year of dieting and working out I have lost 30 pounds are here are the pics I took tonight. It was bath time for little man, so my shirt is kind of a mess! I am far less horrified to post these pics than I was to post the first ones!!
I am getting there~ I call these my kind of after pics because I am hoping for at least one more set where I will be another 10 pounds lighter!

4 comments:

  1. WaHoooooooo!!!! I love it!!! YOU rock. By the way, I am sitting here having a fabulous dessert - Sugar Free Jello Pudding Creme Brulee flavor with a dollop of Sugar Free Cool Whip (it's the one with the South Beath Diet stamp on it). YUM YUM, and less than 100 calories if I'm not mistaking. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to look at your pictures again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yee-freekin-ha SISTER!!! I am sooooo proud of you! ENJOY the victory :o) I love even less of you now! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow April!! You look A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!! LoVe It!

    ReplyDelete