Pages

Apr 14, 2010

Best Fast Food Lunch EVER!!

http://www.grubgrade.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/CranberryAppleWalnut-Salad-Carls-Jr.jpg

This new salad from Carl's Jr. Is THE BEST! It is the cranberry, apple, walnut salad, and I am now in love with it! Here is what I did to make it a bit more diet friendly...I took out the cheese, and IMMEDIATELY threw it away so I wouldn't be tempted!!! Then I asked for Balsamic dressing instead of the raspberry dressing that came with it. Then, I only used half of the dressing that came with it...and trust me, that was plenty. The chicken was so moist and so warm and it was amazing. What I love about this is that the walnuts and cranberries were a REASONABLE portion size about 2 tbs. of each. This salad was filling, and amazing, and the apples were crisp. BIG thumbs up from me!

If I ate the salad as is without my tweaking it would be 6 points...not bad but with my little tweaks I am guessing it was about 4 points!

SO YUMMY! Try one and let me know what you think! There is not a current coupon for the salads, but if you follow THIS link, you can sign up to receive promotional information from Carl's Jr. Just don't make the same mistake that I did and watch the stupid Kim Kardashian video...it is painful, she is such a joke...even if I am crazy jealous of her body...what??

You can also join them on Facebook by following THIS link!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment